Lukaku is on a mission: Win with Inter and prove Manchester United wrong - Goal Spot

Breaking

BANNER 728X90

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Lukaku is on a mission: Win with Inter and prove Manchester United wrong

Although it's early days, the ESPN FC panel talk Romelu Lukaku's time at Inter and how he's changed since his disappointing time at Manchester United. MILAN -- "This could be the team I need," Romelu Lukaku said. Sitting in a conference room in Porta Nuova, Milan's emerging business district, he was making the case that Football Club Internazionale Milano was the ideal setting for the resurrection of his career. "There's the love I have for this area," he said. "The love that I have for Inter. And it was the perfect moment for me to leave England. I didn't want to be there anymore." It's not exactly coincidental that the club is counting on...

from ESPN FC News
Read The Rest:espnfc...

No comments:

Post a Comment