Ramos: I want to finish career with Real Madrid - Goal Spot

Breaking

BANNER 728X90

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Ramos: I want to finish career with Real Madrid

ESPN FC's Sid Lowe and Ian Darke weigh in on the contentious relationship between Gareth Bale and Zinedine Zidane at Real Madrid. Real Madrid Sergio Ramos has ended speculation regarding his future after he said he wants to "retire" at the Bernabeu during an impromptu news conference on Thursday. Club president Florentino Perez recently said Ramos had asked to leave Madrid after receiving an offer from a Chinese Super League side, but that request was turned down. And Ramos has said he will not be leaving the club he joined in 2005 from Sevilla. "I am a Madrid player I want to retire he and I want to retire from here winning,"...

from ESPN FC News
Read The Rest:espnfc...

No comments:

Post a Comment